1.12.2009

Private

I know there are a few people out there that I no longer want in my life,
Nor care to even think about anymore.


They take things and twist them in their own ways..
And then there are the few randomly stalkerish people that read as well.


So, I've decided to go private:

But I first need the few of you that follow's email addresses.


I hate to have to go private, especially since there are so many other people out there that I don't know that have a blog yet..
But I have to do it.


So if you could please send me your email addresses that you use to log in and I will GLADLY add you to my readers list.

I should have it private by.. lets say this weekend :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

frosgirl@lycos.com

I hope you're feeling better! Love ya!

Kacee said...

kaceemuhlestein@gmail.com

erika @ life unfluffed said...

Ooh, me.
I love your blog.
erika.senneff@gmail.com

Mason Family Blog :) said...

wayfunkydancer@hotmail.com
or, emason@gwcu.org is work

The Mowers said...

alimower@hotmail.com